According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – the Operator informs that:
- The data controller of personal data is MarineHub Sp. z o.o., ul. Skromna 5/520-704 Lublin.
- For any questions regarding personal data or the exercise of data subject rights, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com.
- The personal data will be processed:
- for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract based on Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016,
- Personal data will also be processed for the purpose of pursuing claims based on Article 6(1)(f) as necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller; the legitimate interest of the data controller is the ability to pursue claims
- The recipients of personal data will be entities authorized to obtain personal data based on legal provisions. Additionally, the data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the data controller, including IT service providers and entities processing data for debt collection purposes.
- Personal data will be stored for a period defined by law.
- The user has the right to request access to personal data, the right to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is mandatory based on legal provisions, while the remaining scope is voluntary.
- Personal data will not be transferred to any recipients and will not be processed in an automated manner or subject to profiling.